By Black Pearl CBD
The salve is a proprietary blend of lavender, frankincense, rosemary, tea tree, helichrysum, grapefruit seed, olive oil, coconut oil, apricot oil, sunflower oil, almond oil, aloe, glycerin and bee wax. The anti-aging properties of this product is derived from proprietary ingredients. The 3.8% CBD with 0 THC is added to the product as an additive without any beneficial evidence.
Due to current FDA regulations, we can not state or advertise cbd has any health benefits.
Our Anti-Aging Salve is a miracle-cure for you skin
The benefits of the products are derived from the proprietary ingredients by black pearl. CBD is added for whatever benefits you receive from it.
Naturally combat aging while healing, balancing and soothing your skin.
- Frankincense Oil is also an anti-inflammatory that reduces wrinkles, but it is also used to alleviate stress and relieve pain. Laboratory research suggest that frankincense may possess immune-stimulating and cancer-fighting properties.
- Cannabinoids work well in the human body because of the body’s ability to produce endocannabinoids that regulate excesses and help supply chemicals that may be lacking. This means that if your body is low in antioxidants, CBD can help supply your skin and body with a vital boost. Antioxidants can minimize the appearance of wrinkles and give your skin a youthful glow by helping to prevent the skin from becoming dry, thin and fragile.
Hydrate & Replenish
- Lavender Oil is an anti-inflammatory that also hydrates and unclogs your pores. It naturally fights acne, soothes eczema and other skin conditions, detoxifies and heals your skin. Lavender is a strong antioxidant that protects against wrinkles, fine lines and dark age spots.
- Coconut Oil is known for its anti-aging properties. It has anti-oxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin A which help to slow down the aging process and help to reduce the damage from free radicals and the sun. It’s naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and moisturizing, as well as a natural sunscreen.
Bacteria & fungi
- Rosemary neutralizes free-radicals as well as kills bacteria, fungi and viruses on the skin. This makes it ideal for minor wounds and burns, or dermatitis, acne, eczema or psoriasis. The oil helps stimulate cell renewal, promoting healthy healing – all while infusing the skin with moisture and improving skin circulation.
- Tea Tree Oil is antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic and antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory – it is nearly considered a miracle-cure for you skin.
- Grapefruit Seed Oil has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties. It’s useful in the treatment of candidiasis and other skin infections, including acne and dermatitis and works well for clogged skin because it regulates the build-up of oil in the pores.